We are grateful for your support of our church. Electronic Giving allows you to make contributions to our church without writing checks or worrying about cash donations. This site lets you set up automatic contributions and change the timing or the amount of your gift at any time. You may manage your contributions to the amount, and you may make one-time donations to special causes/collections. Please click on any of the “Give” buttons to start/continue your Online Giving experience. Thank you!
Reasons To Sign Up For Electronic Giving:
- No need to write checks or bring cash to church.
- Peace-of-mind knowing that the church is receiving your contribution even if you are unable to attend.
- More secure than checks.
- All contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement with date of settlement.
- IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!
Electronic Giving Security Statement
The Electronic Giving website provides a 128-bit secure browser connection to process your transactions and protect your information. By using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) – you will be ensued that all of your information you enter is encrypted. To verify that SSL is functioning, look for the padlock or key icon on your browser.
To ensure that no one gains unauthorized access to your account, the Electronic Giving website uses a time-out feature to log you off if you are inactive for a specific amount of time. This is helpful if you were to leave your computer unattended.
Your information is stored on secure servers that are contained behind firewalls and other defense systems to prevent unauthorized access.
You can also help keep your information secure by following our suggestions provided below:
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Change your password on a regular basis (every 60 days).
- Logout and close the browser window when you are done.
- Use Antivirus Software that is updated on a regular basis.
Electronic Giving Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Electronic Giving?
Electronic Giving is a direct payment program whereby your contribution is debited automatically from your checking or savings account into your church’s bank account.
2. What are the advantages of Electronic Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can’t attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget!
3. How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church’s bank account.
4. When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
You may specify whether your electronic contribution should be debited on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
5. If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
6. Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transactions as well as your online reports.
7. Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times; HOWEVER you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
8. What if I change bank accounts?
Simply login and update your account information.
9. Is Electronic Giving risky?
It’s less risky than writing checks or bringing cash to church. Electronic contributions cannot be lost, stolen or destroyed and have an extremely high rate of accuracy.
10. What if I try Online Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates.
11. How do I sign up for Electronic Giving?
Complete the online “create your profile” and select the donations and the amount you would like to donate along with your bank account information. It’s that easy!
12. If I contribute online what will I do with the envelopes I receive from the parish?
Please continue to drop your weekly envelope in the collection basket during Mass. Our new offertory envelopes have a checkbox that states, “I give my gift electronically.”